sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

Entry #11 Metacognitive analysis

  Metacognitive analysis


Ruminating in the matter of my performance in this long process leads me to cogitate on the subject of my weaknesses. : First, I am unsatisfied with my own usage of lexical items in my writings. There is an always present feebleness of meaning which is the result of the lack of accuracy in the use of vocabulary appropriately. Secondly, there is a degree of fallibility in the conveyance of meanings due to grammar mistakes. Ignorance overpowers my productions. Thirdly, there is not only laziness but also revelry. This bad attitude is an innateness directive that draws me to dispel the rules: As an existentialist rebel, my trend is to break or forget the rules reflected as my great weakness. On the basis of these mentioned points, my weaknesses are part of me as I am part of them.
 Looking backwards to my former writings, one wonders which possible qualities I have improved. During these years in the teacher training college, the notion of different frameworks was what helped me to realize a formal schema so as to be readable. Through reading philosophy, literature and scientific researches I gained a bigger liar perspective to reach a minor relevant truth. Compulsively, I abuse, misuse and overuse of figures of speech showing a hypocrite sense in my writings in order to recreate events. Working in groups has been difficult due to shared inabilities to culminate in a shared goal. Those who have followed my writings are able to state that I have improved a bit but not enough.
The activity of writing as a process is essential to my own existence. Despite the fact of being often perceived as a cheerful student in class, I conceived myself not as a man but a legion. In writing different genres I discover new parts of me that exist unnoticed by others. In writing essays I have an emotional sensation of an enormous void or an abyss trying to rationalize to find the truth: not by words but with ideas. In writing novels, I attempt to avoid banality in the long process so as to act as a sentry or guardian of my original convictions. In writing tales or short stories allows me to have an arrogant sensation of creation from the ashes of what I had learned reading or in class, that god like capability to create an imaginary world grants me what everyman wants deeply: creatio ex nihilo: the false illusion of being a creator or divine deity. Poetry is the most difficult genre for me to write: the music produced from poetry crosses the infinite as a meteor in which language is used in full communication. In writing poetry, as a stoic writer I am more a fiend than a human: life-in-death. In spite the fact of finishing these courses, I will always be a learner: My existence multiplies every time I write by the mere reason of my petulant desire of keep learning in the process.

References:
Borges, J.L., (1952). Obras Completas II: Otras Inquisiciones. 4th ed. Argentina: emecé.
Coledridge. S.T., (2007). Selected Poems: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. 10th ed. Isle of Man: Penguin Classics.

Outline:

1-      Paragraph by listing
Ts1: Thinking (Ruminating) about (in the matter of) my performance in this long process leads me to think (cogitate) about (on the subject of) my weaknesses.
Ss: First, I am unsatisfied with my own usage of lexical items in my writings. There is an always present vagueness of meaning which is the result of the lack of accuracy in the use of vocabulary appropriately.
Ss: Secondly, there is a degree of fallibility in the conveyance of meanings due to grammar mistakes. Ignorance overpowers my productions.
Ss1: Thirdly, there is not only laziness but also a bad attitude. This bad attitude is an innateness directive that draws me to dispel the rules. As an existentialist rebel, my trend is to break or forget the rules reflected in my punctuation marks.
Ss2: Not all this points reflect my real weaknesses which are beyond my partial perspective and possibly my real weakness after all.
Cs1: On the basis of these mentioned points, my weaknesses are part of me as I am part of them.
2-      Paragraph by listing
Tp2: Looking backwards to my former writings, one wonders which possibly qualities I have improved.
Ss: During these years in the teacher training college, the notion of different frameworks was what helped me to realize a formal schema so as to be readable.
Ss: Through reading philosophy, literature and scientific researches has given me a bigger liar perspective to reach a minor relevant truth.
Ss: Compulsively, I abuse, misuse and overuse of figures of speech showing a hypocrite sense in my writings in order to recreate events.
Ss: Working in groups has been difficult due to shared inabilities to reach (culminate) a shared goal.
Cs1: Those who have followed my writings are able to state that I have improved a bit but not enough.
3 - Paragraph by examples
Ts3: The activity of writing as a process is essential to my own existence.
Ss1: Despite the fact of being often perceived as a cheerful student in class, I conceived myself not as a man but a legion.
Ex1: In writing different genres I discover new parts of me that exist unnoticed by others. In writing essays I have an emotional sensation of an enormous void or an abyss trying to rationalize to find the truth: not by words but with ideas.
Ex2: In writing novels, I attempt to avoid banality in the long process so as to act as a sentry or guardian of my original convictions.
Ex3: In writing tales or short stories allows me to have an arrogant sensation of creation from the ashes of what I had learned reading or in class, that god like capability to create an imaginary world grants me what everyman wants deeply: creatio ex nihilo: the false illusion of being a creator or divine deity.
Ex4: Poetry is the most difficult genre for me to write: the music produced from poetry crosses the infinite as a meteor in which language is used in full communication. In writing poetry, as a stoic writer I am more a fiend than a human: life-in-death.
Cs3: In spite the fact of finishing these courses, I will always be a learner: My existence multiplies every time I write by the mere reason of my petulant desire of keep learning in the process.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario